We are seeking a Business Development Intern / Trainee to join our recruitment agency. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the business development team in identifying, developing, and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients. The Business Development intern / Trainee will assist in creating marketing strategies to increase revenue and profitability. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and industry trends.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing strategies to generate leads and increase revenue.
- Assist in creating presentations and proposals for clients.
- Provide administrative support to the business development team.
- Communicate effectively with clients to maintain positive relationships.
- Attend networking events to establish new connections and promote the agency.
- Assist in maintaining accurate client and prospect databases.
- Assist in tracking sales performance and preparing sales reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Interest in the recruitment industry.
This is a paid trainee program with the potential for a full-time job offer based on performance. The Business Development Trainee will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. The trainee will report to the Business Development Manager. If you are a self-starter with a passion for business development and recruitment, we encourage you to apply.
|Job Category||Sales & Business Development|