We are looking for an accomplished female business development manager to grow our company’s sales. As a Business Development Manager, your duties will include marketing, sales, and building a sustainable customer base.
• Researching, planning, and implementing new targets market initiatives
• Research companies to identify new customers.
• SEO and Social media implementation and management.
• Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
• Developing quotes and proposals for proactive clients
• Identify key decision makers and data-basing their contact information
• Outreach by marketing channels of email, phone, LinkedIn, etc.
• Evaluating and improving sales strategies
• Writing proposals and liaising with other departments to align strategies.
• Proactive approach in managing customers and coordinating with team to deliver and overachieve customer expectations
• Identify and negotiate sales deals that promote sustained income.
Skill and Qualifications
• Female candidate with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in business development, marketing, or similar field.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Initiative and good decision-making skills
• Excellent writing skills with special emphasis on clear, persuasive language, and strong editing skills.
• Advance knowledge of business development and sales strategies
• Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients
• Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
• Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiation
• SEO and Social Media Understanding
|Job Category||Sales & Business Development|
|Job Industry||IT Department|