Required Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent disciplines is desirable.
Relevant Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Lahore (on-site)
The Human Resource Executive will be responsible for executing all HR transactions and supporting the HR team, across all HR service categories.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance management and reviews; productivity, recognition, and morale; employee wellness programs and training and development.
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Ensure compliance with HR policies throughout the organization.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
- Upload particulars of all newly appointed employees into the system and conduct reconciliation in coordination with the Payroll Manager
- Preparation of offer letter/contracts and getting them signed by the due authorities
Skill and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent disciplines is desirable
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Upright knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team