We are looking for a Magento Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will have 3 to 5
years of experience in developing eCommerce websites using Magento and a proven track record of
delivering high-quality projects. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and lead the
development of Magento-based eCommerce websites, ensuring that they meet our clients’
requirements and are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Develop and maintain Magento-based eCommerce websites
- Collaborate with our design and development teams to create custom features and functionality
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Magento development
- Write clean and efficient code following coding standards
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Magento development
- Strong knowledge of Magento’s architecture, data model, and coding best practices
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Knowledge of current UI/UX trends.
- Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing expertise are required.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, ability to manage a team and work indepen
|Job Category||Web Development|